Names of some appointees in appeal court in federal republic of Nigeria.
1) Justice P. A. Mahmoud, Benue State
2) Justice F. Ojo, Kwara State
3) Justice I. G. Abundaga Nasarawa State
4) Justice M. B. Idris, Niger State.
5) Justice A. M. Talba, Adamawa State.
6) Justices Kadi M. M. Alkali, Adamawa State.
7) Justice A. I. Adenyangtso, Taraba State.
8] Justice A. S. Umar, Kebbi state.
9) Justice O. Z. Senchi, Kebbi,
10) Justice A. M. Lamido, Sokoto state.
11) Justice B. B. Aliyu, Zamfara state.
12) Justice Ebowei Tobi, Delta State.
13) Justice G.O. Kolawole, Osun State.
14) Justices O. Itodo, Benue state.
15) Justice M. A. Abdul Gafar, Kwara state,
16) Justice D. D. Adeck Nasarawa state.
17) Justice D. G. Mann, Plateau state.
18) Justice D. G. Goji Adamawa state.
19) Justice Kadi U. B. Umar Adamawa state.
20) Justices Y. A. Bashir, Taraba state.
21) Justice Z. B. Abubakar, Kebbi state,
22) Justice I. M. Sani, Kaduna state.
23) Justice F. L. Adamu, Kano state.
24) Justice I. B. Ahmed Katsina state.
25) Justice M Y Uftsha’u, Zamfara state.
26) Justice P. O. Affen, Bayelsa state.
27) Justice O. A. Ipaye, Osun state.
From the South:
South/South 2; South/West 2; South/East 0.
The same educationally disadvantaged North now has the best citizens to be so appointed. It seems what divides us is stronger than what unites us. Let’s not pretend, Nigeria can’t work under a grossly polarising man, Buhari.
Names of some appointed personal in appeal court in federal republic of Nigeria and not federal republic of North or East but Nigeria where we have to take federal character to cognisance if any federal appointment is to be done (that is, every tribes should represented EQUALLY without any sentiment), little did I wonder or surprise, ain’t we in the same country where the number one person in the country “don’t give a spoon” about the law either does he care about the court rulings, same person that don’t know or respect what dedicated authority is all about (transferring/transition of power) but decided to take mi mother land to foreign land…
don’t even know was wrong with does ancestors, all they know is to drink ogogoro and high anyhow, very soon now the ogogoro company go fold up, make we see wait den go drink again. Awon wèré